Monday, February 18, 2013

Introduction to Emotional Filters IQ: Perceptual Filters


Perceptual filters are one of the most common, and most troublesome, factors in the cause of a person's stress, strain, and anxiety with Life. It was one of mine, and boy, it was a huge problem. Overcoming the terrible effects it was having on me was not at all easy, and took many years. However, it was absolutely worth every ache and pain I endured. 

The topic has again been on my mind and heart lately, as I see others who are being controlled and manipulated by a warped perceptual filter, completely without their knowledge and (I hope) permission, so I aim to address it as best I currently can here soon.

Until then, please read this most excellent article linked to with an open mind (as always), and see if it speaks to you. It just might spark that paradigm shift that leads you to, or closer to, your own zenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment