Monday, February 18, 2013

Be the Change!


Be the change!

I want to see no liars, therefore, I do not lie.
I want to see no more hypocrites, therefore, I am not hypocritical.
I want to see no more assumptions, therefore, I do not make them.
I want to see people drive better, therefore, I drive according to the law.
I want to see people practice discipline, therefore, I am disciplined.
I want to see more open-minded people, therefore, I am open-minded.
I want to see more dancing in the world, therefore, I dance.
I want to see people playing more games, therefore, I am a gamer.
I want to see more lovers in the world, therefore, I am a lover.
I want to see people be more physically fit, therefore, I am physically fit.
I want to see people be more mentally fit, therefore, I am mentally fit.
I want to see more mindfulness, therefore, I am mindful.
I want to see more zen in the world, therefore, I am zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment