Monday, February 18, 2013

An Intentional Life


That's an excellent post from Leo. Which brings to mind my current situation.

Time for an admission of failure here.

An intentional Life, one primarily based on fully realizing each & every choice I make, living each day in open mindfulness, is one of my best strengths. Sharing the how and why of this with others, especially / at least with my closest friends, is not.

I'm currently going through the struggle of accepting that not everyone wants to live with purpose, with meaning, with a mind fully awake, open, and in the here & now. Instead, some people just want to remain forever bound to their self-created blind, deaf, and dumb selves. I believe a proper term here for them is "sheeple", a combination of "people" and "sheep".

I know these sheeple exist; there are about 7 billion humans on the planet, after all. But when you realize they happen to exist right in your life, and there's not a thing you have done or can do to snap them out of it, that's heartbreaking.

What can I do?

Simply be true to my own zenity and accept it.

I by no means will ever condone it, or like it. But I do accept it.

It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment